Arranging a funeral plan is a considerate and practical investment which helps to ease the burden your passing will have on your family and friends. Knowing that everything is planned in advance is a comfort to both you and your family as all expenses will have been taken care of.
We provide Golden charter Funeral plans in Sheffield to lift the burden of trying to decide what you would have wanted and guarantee that your wishes will be accommodated.
By organising your own funeral you can make sure that your service is as personal as it could be. We can help you to choose music, select the order of service and prayers, and pick out flowers. Managing your funeral yourself relieves both the financial and emotional burden for your loved ones at what will be a very trying time.
Pre-paid funerals beat inflation and can be paid in instalments, spreading the cost and allowing you to plan your finances.
How can I benefit from a funeral plan?
- All payments made are secured by the Funeral Planning Trust
- Arrangements are made in confidence and will be carried out to the letter
- Inflation rises are avoided
- Plans comply with the Funeral Planning Authority’s code of conduct and the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000
- You can choose to pay monthly or give a lump sum
- You can take out a plan at any time
- Your family can be saved from having to make those difficult decisions
- Your funeral can be arranged exactly as you wish
If you would like to discuss arranging a funeral plan in Sheffield, the team at H Keeton Funeral Directors will be happy to sit down with you and answer any questions you have. We can arrange a plan with you and offer your family the support they’ll need when the time comes.